Summer Term 2016 Parent Voice Survey
Below are the results and comments from the Redwood Summer Term 2016 Parents Voice survey that we conducted.
My Child makes good progress at this school
My child feels safe at Redwood School
From the information you are provided, How would you rate the overall quality of the teachers at the school?
My Child makes good progress at this school
My Child is happy at Redwood School
How would you rate the overall quality of leadership at Redwood School?
My Child is well looked after at the school
How satisfied are you with your child’s overall experience at the school?
How would you rate the overall quality of the support staff and the communication in home/school planners at the school at the school?
Any Additional Comments?
- The support I have received as a parent whilst my daughter is having her teenage angst has been second to none. I am so grateful to staff for supporting me and my daughter during difficult times. The contact through home and school planners have been an asset. Thank you to all staff. Mr Pidgeon should be very proud!.
- My child has made real progress with his own personal development since attending this school I.E. his social skills and the confidence he needs to interact in a group setting.
- Warm and welcoming school staff, excellent.
- We have been really pleased our son's progress.
- My Son is very happy and we are very grateful for all the support he has received.
- Extremely pleased with my sons progress at Redwood. Cannot fault the school in any circumstance.
- THE SCHOOL IS WARM, FRIENDLY AND IS ALWAYS EAGER TO LISTEN TO ANY CONCERNS OR ANY SUGGESTIONS WE MAY HAVE. WE FEEL VALUED
- Parental involvement with regards to transition (Key Stage 3 to 4) needs more emphasis. A clearer outline of options and pathways that your child can take and liaison between home and school to ascertain this would be advantageous.
- the staff are very friendly and caring towards the children and parents. they do the best they for every child.
- My daughter is very happy in school
- My son has had 5 excellent years at redwood the teaching staff are second to none, the school has a strong leadership and management structure, all problems are sorted quickly and with parents informed.the atmosphere is peaceful and safe. i can not praise the school enough
- happy with our childs progress, she enjoys coming to school to learn and to socialise.
- thank you to all staff
- we really couldn't want our daughter anywhere else, we are grateful for all the life experiences she has.
- Our son came to Redwood from a mainstream high school where he was failing and underachieving and very unhappy. The school was also not providing im with a safe environment for him. Thankfully he was found a place at Redwood. He has been at Redwood for 2 and half years now and will be moving onto REEC. His confidence has come on leaps and bounds, he has achieved so much . Including his first ever PE lesson!!!!! The staff and leadership at the school are fantastic. I cant put into words how grateful we are to Redwood for all they have done for Redwood and us as a family. Keep up the good work Redwood and Thank you xx
- Very pleased with her progress and how well she has done if she had gone to another school she wouldn't have done as well she has she has come on in leaps and bounds.
- I think there could be improvements made throughout Redwood School. Focusing on a child as an individual would be a lot more beneficial.
- The teachers are very supportive and helpful, always willing to help.
- school has supported my child and helped in settle in well pleased with the help given
- Our child has only been at the school a short time ie the summer term. Our experience has been positive. Some of the areas in the questionnaire are difficult to give a considered answer to because of the short time frame.
- My child has made excellent progress at Redwood and has become an extremely happy confident child.
- My child has settled into Redwood really well and the staff are all friendly and helpful
- a very good school with great communication with parents and a happy place for children to learn
- i am very happy that my son is enjoy his learning experience here at Redwood and he is excell above my expectations i am so happy to be a redwood parent
- my son coming to this school was the best thing that could have happened to him this school is excellent.
- Very happy with the school
- my child looks forward to coming to school everyday
- my son has had a very happy first year at redwood and has developed in terms of his confidence, communication and learning. I always receive excellent feedback from his teachers regularly which is important as his communication is limited. I am very happy with his first year here.
- Excellent school!